No change statement and notice of annual general meeting
26 October 2017
Shareholders are advised that the Company’s 2017 Integrated Annual Report (which includes the Notice of Annual General Meeting) and the 2017 Annual Financial Statements were distributed to shareholders on Thursday, 26 October 2017.
ARM’s suite of reports for the financial year ended 30 June 2017, will be available at www.arm.co.za from Thursday, 26 October 2017 and include the following documents:
- Integrated Annual Report, including the Notice of Annual General Meeting;
- Annual Financial Statements;
- Sustainability Report;
- Corporate Governance Report;
- Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves Report; and
- King IV Application Register
The Company’s annual Black Economic Empowerment Verification Certificate in terms of section 13G(2) of the B-BBEE Amendment Act 46 of 2013 has also been published on www.arm.co.za.
ARM’s reviewed provisional report for the year ended 30 June 2017 (including the nature of the Company’s external auditor’s report), released on the Stock Exchange News Service on Thursday, 7 September 2017, is unchanged and therefore the Company is not publishing an abridged report. The Company`s auditors, Ernst & Young Inc., have audited the 2017 Annual Financial Statements for the Company and the Group and their unqualified report is available for inspection at the Company`s registered office.
Copies of the Integrated Annual Report (including the Notice of Annual General Meeting) and the Annual Financial Statements may be obtained from the Company’s registered address or may be requested by emailing email@example.com.
Notice is hereby given that the 84th Annual General Meeting of shareholders of the Company will be held in Boardrooms 6/7, Sandton Convention Centre (at the corner of Fifth and Maude Streets), Sandton on Friday, 1 December 2017 at 14:00 South African Standard Time (SAST) (Greenwich Meridian Time + 2 hours), to transact the business as stated in the Notice of Annual General Meeting forming part of the 2017 Integrated Annual Report.
For purposes of Section 59(1) (a) of the Companies Act 71 of 2008 (as amended), the record date for shareholders
- to be entitled to receive the Notice of Annual General Meeting is Friday, 13 October 2017; and
- to be recorded as such in the register maintained by the transfer secretaries of the Company for the purposes of being entitled to participate in and vote at the Annual General Meeting is Friday, 24 November 2017 (“voting record date”). The last day to trade in the Company’s shares in order to be recorded as a shareholder by the voting record date is Tuesday, 21 November 2017.
For investor relations queries, please contact:
Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Development
Tel: +27 11 779 1507
Office: +27 11 779 1300
26 October 2017
Deutsche Securities (SA) Proprietary Limited